Here are some of the recent issues. When you join, you are able to instantly access and download all issues from the vaults. You will find every answer to every question that you have ever had about attracting clients to your law firm.
Your Simple Marketing Plan – Marketing4Solicitors Issue 83
- Your One Page Marketing Plan
- Email Marketing Part 1
- How much should you spend on marketing?
A simple marketing plan for you solicitors to follow to grow to any size they desire, with weekly, monthly and quarterly actions.
Many solicitors are unsure what marketing they should do, how often they should do it and what they can expect to happen.
This issue explains exactly what you need to do and when you need to do it to ensure consistent growth and a consistent flow of new client instructions.
No guess work required. Your marketing plan is set out in detail for you.
Your Marketing DNA – You Must Know This Before Formulating Your Plan To Grow – Marketing4Solicitors Issue
The move to full colour print now brings the quality of the print up to the quality of the content to help you grow your law firm, but why not decide for yourself and sign up?
- Your Marketing DNA – why you MUST know what this is otherwise you will consistently spend your marketing money in the wrong places.
- What you must do it you are serious about growing your law firm.
- Your ‘New Client Avoidance Scheme’ – how is it performing?
Beat The New Client Goldrush With My Google My Business Blueprint – M4S 81
- Google My Business – The Great Law Firm Client Attraction Goldrush and how to be at the front of the queue.
- The LinkedIn client attraction system for business too business solicitors.
- Pricing – it is NEVER about your prices (and how to fix your system if you believe that it is).
- My system for removing yourself from fee earning so that you can grow your law firm fast.
- The Get More Clients Reminder – one simple change you can make today to win more clients tomorrow.
- Put your own oxygen mask on first!
- The Referrals Issue – the complete Referral system to grow them exponentially!
- The Legal Syndicate – How to access your special offer for WordPress website hosting
- The cost to your firm of slow computers.
- The free software tool that every law firm owner must use!
- Pricing Transparency – The Solicitors Regulation Authority nonsense and how to deal with it.
- The three things you must do to grow your law firm.
- The Legal Syndicate – special offers exclusively for M4S members
- Offer 1 – Call answering services;
- Offer 2 – 24/7 hosted live chat.
- The cost to your firm of voicemail.
- Pricing – how to charge more for your services.
- Take a holiday every 6 weeks whilst growing your firm and making it more saleable.
- Do more of what is working.
- Eat the low hanging fruit.
- Are you kidding yourself about why you are not growing your law firm?
- The ultimate SEO and Responsive Website Checklist
- Mobile Websites – how to ensure your responsive website converts well.
- Are you selling Band-Aid legal services or surgery legal services. It matters.
- Cards – should you be sending them to your clients?
The Search Engine Optimisation Blueprint.
This bumper issue gives you a plan to grow and set your goals plus also explains how to remove the barriers that are currently preventing your clients from buying your legal services.
- Goal Setting System
- Email marketing – all of the reasons why you must do it!;
- The fee earner bonus (that stops them from leaving you); and
- Solicitors near me.
- The ultimate “sort your fee earners out” system;
- A watertight process for converting new clients;
- How to grow your business (only 2 ways)
- What is responsible for 95% of what happens on your website?
- How many people visit your website every month?
- Is your website responsive for mobile devices?
Marketing4Solicitors Issue 67
- How to increase your turnover by £20,000 a month within the next three months;
- What is your fee earner bill as a percentage of your turnover and how you can improve it?;
- How can you ensure that you achieve your law firm growth goals?;
- How much should you spend on Google Adwords when promoting your law firm?; and
- Content ideas for your legal newsletters.
Marketing4Solicitors Issue 66
- The 4 questions that will transform your year;
- The FREE LinkedIn Legal Recruitment Process – a step by step guide on how to use LinkedIn to recruit your ‘A team’;
- How to know when the time is right to grow your law firm – fast;
- Content ideas for your legal newsletters; and
- What you can learn from Walt Disney
Secure your issue in the post by Joining Now:>>