Would you like access to the systems and formulas that I have developed from my own £250,000 investment in marketing to generate clients for solicitors, along with the expertise that I have acquired whilst managing an annual spend of over £1,000,000 for my clients to ensure that they are as busy and as profitable as they want to be?
I created Marketing4Solicitors to allow me to help more solicitors than I could ever do by working on a one to one basis. You gain access to my expertise at a tiny fraction of the cost of my consultancy rate.
What is Marketing4Solicitors and how does it work?
Marketing4Solicitors provides you with everything that you need to know to generate all of the clients that you would like for your law firm to grow to the size that you desire.
I understand that you are incredibly busy, but I also know that if you are reading this you haven’t yet found the formula required to consistently grow your law firm.
There is a reason for this; you haven’t known exactly what you need to do to. Marketing4Solicitors will fix that.
Marketing4Solicitors will provide you with this formula and explain exactly why what you have been doing until this point has not worked, before explaining what you need to do, how to do it and then, the icing on the cake, how to outsource it all so that it happens each and every month without you having to lift a finger.
I said above that I know you are busy, so I know that you don’t have countless hours to spend on the marketing of your law firm. To be brutally honest, you are probably the worst person possible to be running the marketing of your law firm. You are too important for that.
Your job, in fact your duty, when it comes to marketing is very simple:
“All you need to do is to check the numbers each month, ensure that you open more files this month than last, then sit back and enjoy your law firm and the additional profits that come your way.”
When you do this, and I will show you how to, you will increase your turnover, your profits and most importantly of all, the time available to enjoy your life and your family and friends.
This isn’t just about marketing. This is about helping you to create the law firm that allows you to fulfill your potential in every area of your life.
What you gain immediate access to when you join Marketing4Solicitors:
The Meaningful Conversation
Discover how to start having my “Meaningful Conversation” with new clients which shows you exactly how to convert more enquiries into new clients at a higher price than you are currently charging for your services.
This blueprint explains the psychology behind why this is so important, then shows you exactly how to do this.
I am regularly advised by solicitors that the information contained within this one blueprint repays their entire annual membership of Marketing4Solicitors from the additional clients it brings into their law firm.
See what solicitor David Edwards has to say about this:
Many years ago I attended a conference on a mission for CPD points. The speaker was droning on and even in those pre-smart phone days the audience was finding ways to distract itself. “You have heard all this before” said the speaker breaking through the collective trance, to be met with a general murmur of agreement, “but are you doing it? Knowing is not doing”.
I offer this brief case study in the same spirit.
It is not original but it made a difference.
About three years ago I decided we would abandon all bulk referred conveyancing work and withdraw from all referral agreements. That meant turning away more than 20% of our turnover over-night. Instead we aligned our conveyancing service with the rest of the firm and looked for good quality clients paying a bit over the market average fees.
We started off using the same old approach –
“How much do you charge for conveyancing?”
“Well £x plus vat and there will be disbursements including SDLT of £x, Land Registry of £x and search fees …”
“OK, thanks I’ll get back to you.”
Which of course they didn’t as another firm would undercut us. As well as that a large chunk of the market, tied to their referral networks were not even ringing us for a quote.
We had to examine our process.
The first step was to take quoting away from the conveyancing team to be done by someone who had the time to talk to enquirers without sounding as if they wanted to be doing something else.
Then we thought about what we were trying to tell the client; was it that conveyancing would cost them £x plus vat or that we would look after them, talk to them when they rang and so on? How were we going to make the caller choose us? Could we really expect a client to compare solicitors on the basis of price and then choose the more expensive one?
That led us to Nick’s Meaningful Conversation.
We wanted callers to judge and compare us on the things that really mattered to them. For some that was the cheapest price but for the majority, making the biggest financial commitment of their life, there were other issues. We found out those issues in the meaningful conversation, listening to the client and asking questions so that we could understand what mattered to them and what was motivating them.
We have tried all different ways and questions; timescales, reasons for moving, the type of property, location, we have even asked clients to consider what sort of a solicitor they wanted “Ford or Mercedes” (and after reflecting overnight the particular caller chose us, representing the Mercedes).
The point is we need clients to focus on what really matters to them and then form a judgment as to whether they think we can deliver that. For those who want a personal, proactive service, with experts in place solving and heading off problems then we were the right choice. For those who wanted the cheapest we weren’t.
A quality service offering is not the only approach and others would work – converted flat specialist, new-build specialist (and we also use that approach) – but whatever the proposition we needed to understand where we could out-compete the opposition, understand what the caller wanted and then help them understand that we could deliver that.
Nick talks about people making decisions largely based on their emotions. That is undoubtedly true and for many we found the rapport the caller established with the person we had dealing with the enquiries was central to our success. Our person wasn’t a fee-earner and in fact she has no legal experience. But she is intuitive, friendly, straight-forward, listens and inspires confidence in her ability to deliver – or have the fee-earner deliver. Most importantly she communicates at the caller’s level, entirely free of the jargon or shorthand that the legal expert so readily deploys. The caller felt she was on their side.
Did it work? Our conversion rate fluctuates, depending on the competition and volume of transactions, but we see a conversion rate of 75% and better based on fees that are in the upper quartile. In other words 7 or 8 out 10 callers choose us although we are more expensive (sometimes significantly more) than most of the competition. Our profit margin on conveyancing has more than trebled.
David Edwards. Burt Brill & Cardens Solicitors.
Isn’t it time that you were able to charge the price you want for your services without any objections? The Meaningful Conversation will allow you to do this.
The Website Lead Generation System
Most solicitors, through no fault of their own, have dreadful websites. What I mean when I say ‘dreadful’ is that they fail to make the telephone ring, which is the sole purpose of a legal website. I do find that to be a genuinely dreadful state of affairs.
With The Website Lead Generation System, I show you exactly what your website should look like, how it should convey your message to gain trust and expert status, and how to ensure that it makes your telephone ring.
Once you have watched the four training videos available to you as soon as you join, you will know exactly what changes you need to make to your website. I will even share with you how to find people to make those changes at a reasonable price if you do not have anyone to hand.
Finally, you can have that website that you have always wanted.
The One Month New Client Sprint
If you need some new clients quickly, the One Month New Client Sprint shows you the simple steps you need to take to make this happen.
I understand that you might be reading this at a time when the telephone is not ringing as much as it used to, so I want to assure you that you can change that and do so very quickly.
The One Month Client sprint, available as soon as you join Marketing4Solicitors, is a blueprint to follow to win new clients for your law firm, whether you offer business to business or business to consumer services.
Everything Below Is Yours As Soon As You Join Marketing4Solicitors
- Step-by-step Blueprints – I’ve used my experience to put together 10 detailed blueprints covering all aspects of marketing your practice. Whether you need to generate more clients from your website, from Google Adwords or direct mail, you name it, I’ve covered it in my blueprints. You get them all when you join Marketing 4 Solicitors.
- Video Training – As an M4S member, you’ll have access to my video vault, containing video walkthroughs helping you to understand and implement key marketing systems in your business. These are detailed training videos showing you exactly what you need to do and cover a diverse range of topics, from email marketing to LinkedIn and Google Analytics to WordPress.
- My Marketing Precedents – My “Marketing Precedents” are exactly that – precedents for how to market your law firm. I’ve used them all, as have many of my clients, with fantastic results. As a Marketing4Solicitors member, you’ll have access to every single one of the template Precedents, allowing you to pick one off the shelf, change a few words and get it implemented.
- Marking4Solicitors Newsletter – The printed M4S newsletter comes out 10 times a year and is packed full of information designed to help your practice to grow. Each month, I share what’s working right now for solicitors over the UK, giving you tactics and techniques you can slot straight into your business. It is designed to motivate you to ensure that you keep taking the right action to grow your law firm.
- The Golden Rules Of Marketing 4 Solicitors – This sixty minute training session outlines my approach to marketing. I explain my golden rules, showing how they can be used to get more clients, keep more clients and generate more business and more profit. If you implement what you learn in this training, you will make more money.
- LinkedIn Training – How to use LinkedIn to bring your ideal prospects to you.
- Members Only LinkedIn Group – Access to the members only private LinkedIn Group where you can ask questions of me and of other solicitors already in the group.
- Access To Insider Resources – I’ve been doing this for a long time, and as such I’m very familiar with a whole lot of resources that your average solicitor hasn’t even heard of. As an M4S member, you get access to my expertise and knowledge of these resources; helping you to stay ahead of your competition.
- Preferential Rates From My Trusted Suppliers – You don’t work in the world of legal marketing for as long as I have without knowing who the best in the business are, and that’s why I’ve assembled a crack team of the best marketing support businesses for you to utilise in the best way you see fit. It ensures that you can continue to grow your business without everything being done by you.
- Access to me – to answer your questions when you get stuck.
- The M4S Community – you become a part of the Marketing4Solicitors community where you can mix with other, smart law firm owners who are also keen to grow their law firms.
- My 3 step formula for your success
- I show you why you need to do what you need to do.
- I show you how to do it.
- I show you how to outsource it so that it happens with or without you!
You gain access to all of this as soon as you join Marketing4Solicitors.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Try Marketing4Solicitors For 30 Days Risk Free
You can get all of the benefits of Marketing4Solicitors when you join today from only £65 plus VAT per month (no minimum commitment, cancel at any time).
Try all of the resources, watch all of the training videos, receive your printed circular in the post and, if at the end of the 30 day period, you do not believe that your investment will be repaid at least 10 times over, simply email me on email@example.com and I will gladly refund your payment.
I know this works, but I only want you to remain a member for as long as it is working for you too, so I hope that this guarantee takes away any doubts that you may have.
Payments are made by Direct Debit using Gocardless which puts you in complete control of cancelling your Marketing4Solicitors membership at any time.
No minimum contract. Payments are made by Direct Debit so you can cancel whenever you like through your bank. I only want you to remain a member if it works for you, so I make it really easy for you to cancel if you decide that it is not.