- How to design your website to attract leads.
- How to generate free traffic for your website.
- How to generate paid for traffic for your website.
- How to turn more of your website visitors into new clients.
- Website critiques in each of the four sessions so you can learn from successful and unsuccessful legal websites.
The details of each session in the Website Lead Generation System are below.
Week 1 – More Leads Now!
This module is designed to give you some quick wins if you already have an existing website which will instantly generate more leads for you.
If you don’t yet have a website, this will show you just how powerful a lead generation tool this is going to be for your practice and more importantly how to set it up right from the start.
This module will cover:
- Leads Right Now – quick fixes you can make instantly to your existing website to generate more leads now;
- The number one error nearly every solicitor’s website makes which stops it from generating more leads;
- What 60% of your website visitors would rather do, but which in most cases is not present on your website; and
- The two functions of your website and why failing to pay individual attention to each of them is certain to lead to failure.
Week 2 – Creating Your Lead Generation Website.
- The design fundamentals which if you do not get right will make it very hard for you to generate a volume of leads (including a proven design template);
- How to write website content which compels your prospect to take the action you want them to take at the end of each page;
- Why your Home page is the least important page on your website yet the page most website designers spend time creating;
- How to use the same method Steve Jobs used to generate sales so that you can generate more new client instructions;
- The secrets I learned from a £5,000 a month website conversion expert; and
- Which ‘Content Management System’ you should use.
Week 3 – How To Generate More Website Traffic!
- How to find clients looking for your service right now, and how to get to the top of Google instantly without paying so that they can find you;.
- The vital changes you can make in no time at all to generate more visitors to your website within a matter of days;
- Which methods you must use to promote your website, and which you really must avoid; and
- Fast and slow methods for lead generation.
Week 4 – Essential Tools To Help You Generate Even More Leads.
- How changing the way you answer your telephone can lead to an increase in lead volumes overnight;
- The number one website tool that works with or without you, 24/7 to generate new leads for you;
- How to have your website tested by real users for a nominal cost;
- Other tools you should be using to improve conversion.
Is This For You?
This is for you if:
- You do not yet have a website, but want to save yourself time, money and energy by getting it right the first time;
- You have a website, but it is not yet generating a steady and consistent flow of new client instructions; or
- You have a website that is generating instructions and you want to find out exactly what you need to do to increase the volume of these instructions.
Risk Free Investment
I think you will agree the cost is reasonable when you see it, but the Website Lead Generation System is also guaranteed. If you do not believe you will receive a return on investment of at least 3 times your investment (but I hope many times more than that), I will refund your investment.
You can now access the full Website Lead Generation System, first offered for £495 plus VAT, completely free of charge when you join Marketing4Solicitors, which is from just £60 per month with no minimum term and easy cancellation by emailing email@example.com or calling 01275 855525.
“Nick gave us one piece of advice about our website which will easily pay for the Marketing4Solicitors service for a whole year!”
Robert Blanchard, Blanchards Law
“Join Marketing4Solicitors today, receive the added benefit of the £495 Website Lead Generation System completely free of charge, try it for 30 days and if not completely satisfied I will refund your investment!
You can even keep ALL of the resources that you have accessed up to the time that you cancel.”
Nick Jervis – Solicitor (non-practising)